Mar 20, 2008

BoNd oF love


I saw him when i was little, I did not realise who he was, I did not realise what he meant to me.. I did not realise how much love he has for me.. I saw him when I was a child, I did not realise his affection, I did not realise his care, I did not realise how much protective he was.... I saw him when I was young, I did not realize his anger.. I did not realize his loneliness.. I did not realize his solitude.. I lost him when I wanted to know him.... I lost him when I wanted him to protect me.. I lost him when I wanted him to guide me, I lost him when I wanted to love him..... I lost him when I wanted to protect him....I lost him when I wanted to give him all the possible happiness in the world... I lost him....I lost him..... Now I realize his anger,his solitude,his affection and his love.... But its too late.......too late.....

1 comment:

the blue star said...

Tor bond of love....lekhata sotti mne dag katar mto........i am reading it 6 times 2day....it realy meant many things.....hoito puropuri noi ,bt i cn understand many a things......its perhaps d marvellous thing 4rm a frnd that i hv evr read .....ami amar mto kore ekta mane khuje niechi,,,,hoito ba onek mane khujechi....jani na...tbe hoito prothom kono lekha porlam jar theke ekjon,hajar hajar chobir jonmo dite pare....bujhli?....u r tuely marvellous,pagli,,,truely.....bye....