Mar 19, 2008

ThOUghtS.....


Walking lonely down the road...people come n people go.....its difficult to understand what people want from you..what they expect....but its more difficult what u want from life!
I feel happiness in sadness at times...loneliness has become a habit...when people need me am there for them or at least I try but when I need them I cant find any......I cry silently and wish for someone to ask me why I am crying but no one does.....I feel happy at times but I cant find any person worth sharing my happiness.....misunderstandings are always a part of life n love..but what happens when people almost everytime fail to understand you....your comments..yourr behaviour...more importantly u being yourself annoys them..disturbs them what do u do??
when u think that maybe u cant achieve what u want to achieve u feel broken from inside...the fear of failure tears u from inside...what happens when u cant live upto ur own expectations!!!...its scary really scary....
so in life...just being yourself doesnt help.....u need to b a lot more than that

Yes these are some of my thoughts…it may not be that important to anybody but its definitely important to me…..

No comments: