May 18, 2008

KKR LOSt ....~~~~~YeT AgAin~~~~~~

Why O why is this happening with him.....by "him" i mean shah rukh khan....
KKR lost again yesterday.....but due to sheer bad luck....oh i just want to kill dhoni at times...
this guy has some luck man!! I mean due to the wins he thinks he is the greatest captain of all times...even if he "shows" that he is humble....but is he???
Anyways I cant see him sad.....suddenly i feel that he should'nt have bought a team....suddenly i am angry on Dada....For once perform yaar! Ur home ground wants to see you all fired up! but alas...its not goin to happen....dunno.......

SRK......I kind of cried yesterday as his face was so solemn and sad.....he has to put up a happy face but inside we all are sad...and dejected and angry...

I just wish that KKR wins for SRK.......

1 comment:

Shreyasi Ghosh said...

I felt bad too! Firstlt because of the Kolkata thing and that we all cheered like crazy.And secondly because SRK was so kicked throughout and I did feel rather sorry for him,though I'm not a big fan of his histrionic talents!! :-))