Jun 6, 2008



well...anything I say nowadays is just aaahhhh complaining about LIFE..
IT SUCKS!! trust me...I forgot that I have the full authority to control my life...!!!! D'uh

well I just want to run away to the beach....where I know that the waves will listen to me and they will be patient and will hear me....though the conversation will be a silent one...but good one....and I can gaze and let my thoughts wander around...with nothing to be afraid of~~~~ I am IMAGINATIVE!!! Its a crime I guess in this freaking practical world full of selfish..non-chalant...opportunistic people.....

but yes I am kinda lucky to have a wonderful Mother....to have few friends like Oindrilla...Sayoni..Arka n Arco....n Yudha too......they may not understand me...but they try....and am happy with that...only..

I have kind of vowed to myself about enjoying and studying simultaneously :) from 2nd year of my stupid college life...ohh and yes I have found three very sweet gals in my college who can be really helpful and good friends.....madhuparna..shreyoshi...and debjani...these three gals are different but they are really honest to themselves and to me....and I really like this.....

I have realised now that maybe there are misunderstandings and all boka boka stuff but you need to cling on to the friends....and maintain that....and in the process if you have to change your attitude towards life even a lil bit....I think its worth it.........

No comments: